Brook PS3/PS4 To Xbox One Controller Adapter
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
The Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the PS3/PS4 to Xbox One Controller Adapter, lets you use wireless PS3/PS4 controllers such as gamepads, dance mats, joysticks and racing wheels with Xbox One game consoles and Xbox One on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the wireless controllers you have grown accustomed to. Installation and use of the PS3/PS4 to Xbox One Controller Adapter is effortless.
PS3/PS4 to Xbox One Controller Adapter
Use your PS3/PS4 controllers with your Xbox One
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
* Compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels
* Hot swapping
* Auto-register controllers
* Optimal button mapping
* Vibration support
* Lightweight and USB sized
* Works with Xbox One and PC
* Bluetooth supports wireless controllers
* Full compliance with environmental standards
* USB interface
* Remembers up to 4 controllers
* No original controller needed for verification
The Brook PS3/PS4 to Xbox One Controller Adapter automatically recognizes PS3/PS4 gamepads and racing wheels and auto-configures their buttons for use with the Xbox One as shown in the map. No toggling is required. The butons map as follows.
Turbo & Remap Function:
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one wireless PS3/PS4 controller at a time.
* Wireless PS3/PS4 controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
* After registering a wireless controller and unplugging the USB cable, please wait 3-5 seconds before pressing the PS button to ensure that the connection to wireless is smooth.
* Wireless PS3/PS4 controllers connect to the super converter automatically. In case they do not, please try to re-register the controller with the USB cable.