Brook X One Adapter - Xbox One To Switch/PS4/PC (XID)
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
This X One Adapter allows you to use your Xbox One controller to play your favourite PS4, Switch, PC or Xbox One games wirelessly. The X One Adapter will help you unlock the full potential of your Xbox One controller, to improve your gaming experience!
X One Adapter can connect to both the Xbox One & Xbox One Elite Controller and is easy to plug in.
How To Install:
1. Support Switch, PS4, PC (XID)
You can use Xbox One controller to play games on PS4, Swtich, Xbox one and PC (XID)
2. Wireless control (for PS4/SW)
You can play PS4, Xbox one and Switch with Xbox one controller wirelessly.
3. Support motion control(for PS4/SW)
4. Audio function ( for PS4 / Xbox one)
Use your headset on Xbox One controller. (for PS4/Xbox one)
5. Support turbo and remap
Setting the button configuration by yourself.
6. Chargeable battery
You can play Xbox One controller when you are charging the battery.
7. Emulate PS4 touchpad via combo keys.(for PS4)
8. New function after firmware update(V1.4)!
Wireless use on PC (via Bluetooth, Windows 8 and above suggested, no headset support)
Wired use on Xbox One and PC (headset support)
Device Mode Switching Instructions:
How to switch between different modes:
1. When X One Adapter is off, long press the Brook Key for about 2 seconds until the Brook Key LED stars to flash.
2.When the Brook Key LED starts to flash, long press the combo keys until the led goes off (About 10 seconds after firmware V1.5) to switch ot according mode.
If your X One Adapter have conntected Xbox One or Xbox One X, you need to Press the Brook Key to turn the power off, then Long Press the Brook Key. Please press the Switch button when Brook Key flashing LED light, When you press the switch button for more than 10 seconds, and the LED light stop flashing, it means mode switching is successful. Please press the Brook key to wake the Xbox One controller.
When you press the switch button for more than 10 seconds, and the LED light stop flashing, it means mode switching is successful. Please press the Brook key to wake the Xbox One controller.
Headset supported when X one Adapter is in PS4 mode and used on PS4.
Whenever it sleep/wake up, it will remember the last switch mode setting.
How To Connect:
[New pairing method on Switch]
1. Switch to Switch mode
2. On Switch, go to System Setting → Controllers and Sensors, and turn on Pro Controller Wired Communication
3. Connect the X One Adapter to Switch dock for automatic pairing, disconnect the usb cable while it can be used
4. Short press Brook Key, Brook Key LED flashes blue, pairing completes when it turns to stable blue
Turbo function available buttons : A、B、X、Y、LB、RB、LT、RT、LTSB、RTSB、Paddles(1、2、3、4), In total 14 buttons (refereed to as FK).
For setting paddles, you need to clear the original setting on Xbox One before setting turbo on them.
*Press Brook Key + Menu (LED display will do off) to save the Turbo setting.
Remap function available buttons : ↑、↓、←、→、A、B、X、Y、LB、RB、LT、RT、LTSB、RTSB, in total 14 buttons (referred to as FB).
*Press Brook Key + Menu (LED display will go off) to save the Remap setting.
How To Charge The Battery And The LED Display:
1. Please keep away from electrical conductive objects.
2. Please do not disassemble the battery or place it in high temperature environment.
3. Please recycle the battery when you don’t use it.
NCC Certificate no.: CCAN18LP0260T5
Brook X One Adapter | Xbox One wireless adapter & Charging battery (SWITCH/PS4/PC)
X One Adapter is perfect Combine to Xbox One & Xbox One Elite ...
X One Adapter | Wireless function.
X One Adapter | motion control function
X One Adapter | Audio function
X one Adapter | Remap & turbo setting
X one Adapter | Touchpad function
[Brook Gaming] X One Adapter | Connecting via Bluetooth on PC
[Official Website] http://www.brookaccessory.com/ [Follow us]...
X ONE ADAPTER | How to install