Brook PS3/PS4 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
The Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the PS3/PS4 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use PS3/PS4 controllers such as gamepads, dance mats, joysticks and racing wheels with PS3/PS4 game consoles and PS3/PS4 on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accustomed to. Installation and use of the PS3/PS4 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless.
PS3/PS4 to PS3/PS4 Controller Adapter
Use your PS3/PS4 controllers with your PS3/PS4
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
* Compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels
* Hot swapping
* Auto-register controllers
* Optimal button mapping
* Vibration support
* Lightweight and USB sized
* Works with PS4 and PC
* Bluetooth supports wireless controllers
* Full compliance with environmental standards
* USB interface
* Remembers up to 4 controllers
* No original controller needed for verification
Super converter releases a new function to offer your controller a simulated touchpad button of PS4 controller.
PS3 controller: Use the "Select" button and the R stick to simulate the touchpad button.
Another new function: Use the “SELECT” button and the “START” button to simulate the “SHARE” button.
The super converter automatically recognises PS3/PS4 gamepads and racing wheels and auto-configures their buttons for use with the PS3/PS4. No toggling required. The butons map as follows.
Turbo & Remap Function:
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one wireless PS3/PS4 controller at a time.
* Wireless PS3/PS4 controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
* After registering a wireless controller and unplugging the USB cable, please wait 3-5 seconds before pressing the PS button to ensure that the connection to wireless is smooth.
* Wireless PS3/PS4 controllers connect to the super converter automatically. In case they do not, please try to re-register the controller with the USB cable.
I bought this brilliant Adapter so i can use my good old HORI Real Arcade Pro 3 (PS3) on my PS4 to play Samurai Shodown. It works perfectly right out of the Box, just install the Firmware update and start playing!
Bought this for my Quanba Q4 and it works like a charm. Not noticeable inputlag at all. I recommend to use an additional usb cable to connect it to the PS4 because it seems to put a little bit of strain to the usb front ports if you plug it in directly.