Brook PS3/PS4 to Dreamcast Controller Adapter
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
This Brook Super Converter allows you to use your PS3/4 controller with a Dreamcast console. You can use the controllers you are accustomed to and enjoy playing games on your Dreamcast console with your favourite PS3/4 controller.
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
* Compatible with gamepads and fighting stick
* Auto- register controllers
* Turbo and remap button
* Vibration support
* X-input support
* Firmware updatable
* USB interface which permits hot swapping
* Full compliance with environmental standards
The default mode is FIGHTING STICK MODE
Hold on Brook Button for 5 Seconds, the Converter will be changed and saves the mode as the default.
FIGHTING STICK MODE --> THE MODE LED IS RED
CONTROLLER MODE --> THE MODE LED IS GREEN
Turbo & Remap Function:
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one PS3/PS4 controller at a time.
* PS3/PS4 controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
* This product doesn’t support visual memory unit (VMU) of Dreamcast.