IL S10 3.5" Coin Mechanism
Brand : Industrias Lorenzo
- Calculated at Checkout
These mechanisms are designed to offer high precision in selecting one coin. they are made of high quality materials (Plastic Chassis) for optimal functionality/durability. These mechanical coin mechanisms will fit most 3-1/2" front plate coin mech holders. When a coin passes through the mech, it is checked for thickness, diameter, weight and metal content.
The 10p version of this coin mech will work with pre-2013 version 10p coins by default.
It will also work with the newer nickel-plated steel version of 10p coins that were introduced from early 2013 onwards - for it to accept these new version 10p coins, simply undo the screw on the side of the mech and remove the magnet.
- Compatible with international standards
- Solid and compact design.
- Made out of technical materials of great resistance.
- Totally compatible with several existing mech holders.
- Coin anti-return security system.
- Quick mounting on the mech holder.
- High reliability on the coin selection.
- Metal content check
- Washer catcher
- Thickness, diameter, weight and rim test
- Anti strimmer protection (no fishing)
- Size: 102mm x 89mm
Exactly what I needed to add to my Taxi Pinball. Works great with no problems.
One of the best things about owning your own arcade machine is being able to play it for free... but sometimes you want that genuine experience and for that, you need a coin mech. I was able to fit it in minutes to my pinball machine and set it to the relevant credits per coin. My only feedback is that sometimes it doesn't register the coin and it needs feeding back in a few times. I guess this is because of the complexities and security measures in the new £1 coin.