Happ 3" RGB Illuminated Trackball With USB & PS/2 Output
Brand : Suzo Happ
- Calculated at Checkout
The 3" Happ RGB illuminated trackball assembly is a high quality trackball, which features 4 Ultra bright RGB LED's and will connect to a PC via USB or PS/2 port. This RGB trackball is pre-programmed with 4 unique patterns and 8 different colour combinations.
Patterns - Solid, Chase Pattern 1, Chase Pattern 2, Colour Fade & Then Colour Change Colours - Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Light Blue, Light Purple.
The patterns & colours can be easily selected via a switch on the bottom of the trackball.
* Add a dramatic effect and attract more attention to any game with this colour changing trackball!.
* 3" diameter diffused ball to provide uniform illumination of the ball.
* 4 Ultra bright multi-colour RGB LED's Pre-Programmed with 4 unique patterns and 8 different colour combinations Patterns:
* Solid, Chase Pattern 1, Chase Pattern 2, Colour Fade & Then Colour Change Colours - Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Light Blue, Light Purple.
* This Happ RGB Trackball with USB & PS/2 interface is a heavy-duty trackball, ideal for public access and similar applications.
* The USB & PS/2 trackball can be added with or without removing the original mouse.
* The device will be automatically configured as soon as it is physically plugged into the USB port or hub, without the need to reboot or run Setup.
* Exceptional performance and precision is achieved from hardened steel shafts.
* No interface needed to connect the Happ trackball to a PC.
* Connects directly to either a PS/2 (mouse) port or a USB port on a PC.
* Compatible with Windows 98™ or higher and Mac OS 8.5 or higher, Linux™ with USB HID support.
* No external power supply needed.
* Automatically detects whether it is connected to a PS/2 or a USB port and configures itself accordingly.
* Comes with a 6-foot cable that plugs into a USB or a PS/2 port.
* Supports up to three buttons. (Three-button functionality will require the use of a driver that supports three buttons. The standard MS driver supports only two, and the MAC OS supports only one).
* A wire harness is included which will connect to arcade buttons.
* Includes both .187" (4.8mm) and 250" (6.3mm) terminal connectors for pushbuttons.
* Patterns & Colours easily selectable via switch on bottom of trackball.
* Durable black polycarbonate plastic material.
* Exceptional performance and precision is achieved from harden steel shafts.
* Pushbuttons and mounting plate kits are sold separately
1. Connect the buttons to the trackball: (See images above). Turn the power off on your computer. Connect the button you will use for the Left Mouse Button to the Brown and Black wires of the button wire harness from the trackball. Quick-connect terminals are provided on the harness for easy connection to the buttons. Connect the button you will use for Middle Mouse Button to the White and Black wires. Connect the button you will use for the Right Mouse Button to the Orange and Black wires. On all buttons, the Black wire connects to the COM (bottom) terminal and the Coloured wire connects to the Normally Open (N.O.; center) terminal on the button switches. It is okay to leave unconnected the wires for any buttons that are not used.
2. Connect the trackball to the computer: Connect either the PS2 cable to a PS2 port on the PC or connect the USB cable to a USB port on the computer. DO NOT connect both at the same time!
3. Turn on the computer.
For PS2 connection:
After the computer boots, the cursor on-screen will be controlled by the trackball and the buttons (trackball will function as a mouse). In Windows, it may be necessary to go to Control Panel and click “Add New Hardware” so a driver can be found.
For USB connection:
For computers using Windows you may be asked to “Insert the WINXX Disk” so a driver can be found. After doing this, the cursor on-screen will be controlled by the trackball and the buttons (trackball will function as a mouse). NOTE: The USB cable can be connected while the computer is on.
Additional details for 3” RGB Illuminated Trackball
To change the illumination colour of the RGB LED Trackball:
Press and Hold the switch on the bottom of the trackball for 3 seconds to change the illumination pattern.
Press Switch to change colour.
The trackball works very well. I use it for my Raspberry Pi 3 B +, with Recalbox installed, and after plugging into USB, I can automatically play games like Marble Madness with the feeling of a real arcade. For the colors that illuminate, you have to buy a power supply apart, which I did, and everything works perfectly. Excellent product, which I recommend!