The Link Quick Release Shaft For Seimitsu LS-32
Phreak Mods Link is a replacement shaft, manufactured from stainless steel, for Seimitsu LS-32 joysticks and once fitted to your fight stick will allow you to remove your ball top or bat top handle with ease, without having to go inside the fight stick. This is ideal for those players that are always travelling to tournaments or taking their favourite fight stick round to a friends house and are tired of the handle being in the way when putting their fight stick into a messenger bag or a bag with limited space.
The Link is the ideal solution for the casual game players who are looking to save some space in their bag and for travelling tournament players who need to cram as much into their bags as possible. Once the Link is installed, the ease of which you can detach or attach the shaft and handle as and when required is very straight forward and no hassle.
Each Link for Seimitsu LS-32 joysticks comes supplied with a bottom shaft piece, which needs to be installed into the joystick housing, a spring loaded top part, a hex key, which allows you to tighten the ball top or bat top joystick handle with ease and also a replacement e clip for your Seimitsu LS-32 joystick. We also sell a LINK Lanyard for those players who are always on the move and want to keep their favourite joystick handle and Link safe and wear it round their neck!
Once you have initially installed the Link into your fight stick, you can remove the handle by simply pulling up on the spring loaded top piece. The Link also features a hollow shaft, so is ideal for those customers that want to illuminate their ball top for their project.
Before installing, please note the following information
* If your arcade stick has a dust washer underneath the control panel, please remove this prior to installation as it may have adverse effects on the operation.
* If you are using a custom acrylic dust washer, please note that the thicker ID edge may casue improper operation. To alleviate this issue, a counter-sink of the edge is recommended to avoid binding.
* Although designed to not come off during game play, it is NOT recommended to pick up your arcade stick by the top while using The Link.
* 1 x The Link base shaft
* 1 x The Link quick release section
* 1 x 3mm hex key
* 1 x E-Clip
* Quick release shaft
* Hollow shaft - Ideal for illuminating ball top
* Stainless steel
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed
£29.99 (inc VAT) £24.99 (ex VAT)
£7.80 (inc VAT) £6.50 (ex VAT)
£2.10 (inc VAT) £1.75 (ex VAT)
£20.39 (inc VAT) £16.99 (ex VAT)
£17.40 (inc VAT) £14.50 (ex VAT)