U24S Slimline Flat Pack 2 Player Upright Arcade Cabinet Kit
The U24 slimline flat pack upright kit features a modern looking design and the panels are pre-installed with threaded inserts, for easy assembly. This kit comes with a VESA mounting bracket included and will accommodate a 24 inch widescreen monitor with chamfered bezel. The control panel is pre-drilled for a 2 player layout with 28mm diameter button holes and is easily accessible, so assembling arcade components into this kit is a breeze. The cabinet sides and front of the control panel are pre-cut with the slot for t-molding (sold separately), so simply add your own t-molding in the colour of your choice to make your arcade cabinet unique.
* 2 player upright slimline cabinet based on classic design with modern features
* Accommodates 24" widescreen monitor with chamfered bezel (opening 530mm x 298mm)
* It suits monitors with resolution 1920 x 1080 @0.276 mm pixel pitch
* Quality 19mm black MDF panels throughout
* The control table opens for ease of assembly
* T-Slot on Sides and Control Table Front (total of 10m required)
* Universal VESA (75x75, 100x100) mount included on 12mm plywood
* 2 x 4" Speaker cutouts with M4 threaded inserts
* 2mm Plexiglass for marquee, control table and monitor area
* Back panels in black painted 12mm plywood
* High quality Hafele M7 black socket screws and black plastic caps included
* 24" monitor bezel opening: 530mm x 298mm
* W: 628mm D: 540mm H: 1600mm
* Weight: 51kg (3 packages)
Compatible 24" Monitors:
Any others with the above specs will also fit perfectly well
This kit requires 10 metres of 3 quarter inch T-Molding.
Please click the link below to view our range of colours.
3 Quarter Inch T Molding
Posted by vincent on 20th Jun 2017
-packaging is good
-instructions are clear
-the panels feel strong
-the hardware is good quality (note that screws for joystick mounting are included)
-size of the cabinet is really optimised,
-cuts and holes are really precised and well machined
-it needs sand paper and paint job or sticker. It seems that Xplate will come...
-don't be taller than 1,85 meters otherwise you won't see the top of the screen
-no hole for a hot key button
-no quick and easy access to the inside, you‘ll have to unscrew to access via the back panel
Awesome but a bit misleading
Posted by Jelle Breuer on 20th Aug 2016
First and foremost this kit is awesome if you're not good with woodworking!
The only disappointment so far is the color.
It is not black at all, it is more a grey colour
Also mine includes holes for the control sticks with are not shown in the picture.
Since it want them mounted from the bottom i will have to fill up these holes now.
Except for that it seems like a good kit, i will update this review once i finish assembling it. (Not all parts have arrived yet)
Customers also viewed
£311.99 (inc VAT) £259.99 (ex VAT)
£135.00 (inc VAT) £112.50 (ex VAT)
£410.00 (inc VAT) £341.67 (ex VAT)
£350.00 (inc VAT) £291.67 (ex VAT)
£170.00 (inc VAT) £141.67 (ex VAT)