The ServoStik Upgrade kit is ideal for those customers who have existing Sanwa JLW-TM-8/JLW-UM-8, J-Stik or Ultrastik 360 with 4/8 way restrictor fitted joysticks and want to make them function like a ServoStik, so easy to switch between 4 and 8 way mode at the press of a button, rather than unscrewing and rotating restrictor plates. You can wire a push button onto the motor, so once connected, simply press and the joystick will change modes from 8 way to 4 way in less than a second. No more fiddling underneath control panels!
This upgrade kit will also fit the Ultrastik 360 joystick with a 4/8 way restrictor kit fitted.
You will require a ServoStik control board to operate (sold separately) One control board can operate 2 joysticks. For a 4 player joystick setup, you will require 2 x control boards.
This upgrade kit is compatible with the following joystick models:
Ultrastik 360 with 4/8 way restrictor kit fitted
* At last! Full mechanical 4-8 way restriction with powered switching.
* Separate control board plugs into a USB port and controls the servos on two joysticks.
* Comprehensive software support including test utility and a special utility which can be command-line or GUI driven.
* Integrated into the Ultimarc DLL which provides API calls to perform switching, for front-end developers.
* No separate power required. Takes power from USB port
* Hardware mode also allows switching using two buttons or a toggle switch.
* Switches are connected in the same way as a standard joystick, to a suitable interface such as an I-PAC.
* Simple 4/8 way switching without the need to go underneath a control panel
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product. Works really well. Make sure to buy the control board as well.