EX-Groove Link Quick Release Shaft For Seimitsu LS-56(-01) Joysticks
Brand : Phreak Mods
- Calculated at Checkout
Phreak Mods EX Groove Link is a replacement shaft, manufactured from stainless steel, for Seimitsu LS-56 (01) series joysticks and once fitted to your fight stick will allow you to remove your ball top or bat top handle with ease, without having to go inside the fight stick. This is ideal for those players that are always travelling to tournaments or taking their favourite fight stick round to a friends house and are tired of the handle being in the way when putting their fight stick into a messenger bag.
The EX Groove Link is the ideal solution for the casual game players who are looking to save some space in their bag and for travelling tournament players who need to cram as much into their bags as possible. Once the Link is installed, the ease of which you can detach or attach the shaft and handle as and when required is very straight forward and no hassle.
Each EX Groove Link comes supplied with a bottom shaft piece, which needs to be installed into the joystick housing, a spring loaded top part and also a hex key, which allows you to tighten your ball top or bat top joystick handle with ease. We also sell a LINK Lanyard for those players who are always on the move and want to keep their favourite joystick handle and EX Groove Link safe and wear it around their neck!
The Link Lanyard With Shaft Connector
Once you have initially installed the EX Groove Link into your fight stick, you can remove your joystick handle by simply pulling up on the spring loaded top piece.
Before installing, please note the following information
* If your arcade stick has a dust washer underneath the control panel, please remove this prior to installation as it may have adverse effects on the operation.
* If you are using a custom acrylic dust washer, please note that the thicker ID edge may cause improper operation. To alleviate this issue, a counter-sink of the edge is recommended to avoid binding.
* Although designed to not come off during game play, it is NOT recommended to pick up your arcade stick by the top while using the EX Groove Link.
* 1 x The Link base shaft
* 1 x The Link quick release section
* 1 x 2.5mm hex key
What is the difference between the LINK and this latest version EX Groove?
The upper part and lower part of the shaft are the same size.
Feels more solid and allows for greater grip and comfort.
The outside diameter is consistent with shaft cover, which helps to normalize its feel with the Seimitsu LS-56 shaft.
The spring is compressed between the intersection of part, which helps with the popping feel of the spring.
* Quick release shaft
* Very easy to use
* Choice of various colours
* Stainless steel
* Compatible with Seimitsu LS-56 & LS-56-01 joysticks.