Brook Xbox 360/Xbox One To Xbox One Controller Adapter
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
The Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the Xbox 360/Xbox One to Xbox One Controller Adapter, lets you use Xbox 360/Xbox One controllers such as gamepads, dance mats, joysticks and racing wheels with Xbox One game consoles and Xbox One on PC. This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accustomed to.
Installation and use of the Xbox 360/Xbox One to Xbox One Controller Adapter is effortless.
Note: This product can also be used as an “Xbox One to Xbox One” Controller Adapter in that it lets you assign a Turbo function button and customise the button layout of Xbox One controllers.
Xbox 360 to Xbox One Controller Adapter
Use your Xbox 360 controllers with your Xbox One
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
* Compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels
* Hot swapping
* Auto-register controllers
* Optimal button mapping
* Vibration support
* Lightweight and USB sized
* Works with Xbox One and PC
* Bluetooth supports wireless controllers
* Full compliance with environmental standards
* USB interface
* Remembers up to 4 controllers
* No original controller needed for verification
The Brook Xbox 360/Xbox One to Xbox One Controller Adapter automatically recognises Xbox 360/Xbox One gamepads and racing wheels and auto-configures their buttons for use with the Xbox One as shown in the map below. No toggling is required.
Turbo & Remap Function:
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller at a time.
* For use with a PC running on Windows 7 please install the original Xbox One driver from Microsoft. Older operating systems are not supported.
Worked flawlessly, now I can use my Madcatz Fightstick on my xbone one x without having to shell out for a new joystick.
Using with the MS Xbox360 Wireless steering wheel. It needed a USB wireless adapter to connect. It worked well immediately I connected it.