Brook Xbox 360/Xbox One To PS4 Controller Adapter
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
The Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the Xbox 360/Xbox ONE to PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use Xbox 360/Xbox ONE controllers such as gamepads, dance mats, joysticks and racing wheels with PS4 game consoles and PS4 on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accustomed to. Installation and use of the Xbox 360/Xbox ONE to PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless.
Xbox 360/Xbox ONE to PS4 Controller Adapter
Use your wired Xbox ONE/Xbox 360 controllers with your PS4
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
* Compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels
* Hot swapping
* Auto-register controllers
* Optimal button mapping
* Vibration support
* Lightweight and USB sized
* Works with PS4 and PC
* Bluetooth supports wireless controllers
* Full compliance with environmental standards
* USB interface
* Remembers up to 4 controllers
* No original controller needed for verification
Super converter releases a new function to offer your controller a simulated touchpad button of PS4 controller.
1. Xbox 360 controller: Use the "Back" button and the R stick to simulate the touchpad button.
2. Xbox One controller: Use the "View" button and the R stick to simulate the touchpad button.
Another new function is to simulate the “Share” button.
1.Xbox 360 controller: Use the “Back” button and the “Start” button to simulate the “SHARE” button.
2.Xbox One controller: Use the “View” button and the “Menu” button to simulate the “SHARE” button.
The Brook Controller Adapter recognizes Xbox ONE/Xbox 360 controllers and Xbox ONE/Xbox 360 steering wheels and automatically configures all buttons as shown in the map below. No switching is required.
Turbo & Remap Function:
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one Xbox 360/Xbox ONE controller at a time.
* Xbox 360/Xbox ONE controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
* After registering a controller and unplugging the USB cable, please wait 3-5 seconds before pressing the PS button to ensure that the connection to wireless is smooth.
* For use with a PC running on Windows 7 please install the original Xbox One driver from Microsoft. Older operating systems are not supported.
hi sorry for the very late review been waiting on the release of the ps4 pro. plugged it in to the ps4 pro also updated the firmware & could not get it to work i then plugged it into a usb hub & bingo works brilliantly very good converter very pleased many thanks ******
I already use the yellow one for my Quanba Q4 and it works great. In order to use an old modded Mayflash Arcade Stick which doesn't worked with an different converter i had. I wanted to try this one out, and what can i say... it worked instantly! Even so it isn't officially supported.
What can I say, it simply works exactly how you think it would. Just plug it in and go. No authentication required and no noticeable lag. I got it to be able to use my Xbox One Madcatz TE2 to play Street Fighter 5 and it's works brilliantly.