Brook PS3 To Xbox One Controller Adapter
Brand : Brook
- Calculated at Checkout
The Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This particular model, the PS3 to Xbox One Controller Adapter, lets you use wireless PS3 controllers such as gamepads, dancemats, joysticks and racing wheels with Xbox One game consoles and Xbox One on PC.
This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the wireless controllers you have grown accostumed to. Installation and use of the PS3 to Xbox One Controller Adapter is effortless.
PS3 to Xbox One Controller Adapter
Use your wireless PS3 controllers with your Xbox One
PDF manuals, firmware updates and further info can found on the manufacturers website here: http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
* Compatible with gamepads, joysticks and racing wheels
* Hot swapping
* Auto-register controllers
* Optimal button mapping
* Vibration support
* Lightweight and USB sized
* Works with Xbox One and PC
* Bluetooth supports wireless controllers
* Full compliance with environmental standards
* USB interface
* Remembers up to 4 controllers
* No original controller needed for verification
The Brook Controller Adapter recognizes wireless PS3 controllers and PS3 steering wheels and automatically configures all buttons as shown in the map below. No switching is required.
* Each Brook Controller Adapter can only handle one wireless PS3 controller at a time.
* Wireless PS3 controllers connect to the Controller Adaptor automatically, but must be connected with a USB cable at first time use for the purpose of registering the controller.
* After registering a wireless controller and unplugging the USB cable, please wait 3-5 seconds before pressing the PS button to ensure that the connection to wireless is smooth.
* For use with a PC running on Windows 7 please install the original Xbox One driver from Microsoft. Older operating systems are not supported.