BitCade 4 Player Empty Arcade Control Panel Kit - White Melamine
Brand : BitCade
- Manufactured To Order - Lead Time Approx. 5-7 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Free UK Mainland Shipping:
- Use Code "FREESHIP" During Checkout
Free UK Mainland Shipping For This Product
To get Free UK Mainland Shipping (only) for this product, type the discount code: FREESHIP during checkout.
This 4 player empty arcade control panel kit is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to build their own control panel or arcade project. Each panel is manufactured on a CNC machine for perfect precision every time and features pre-drilled joystick holes and 28mm button holes. The joystick holes are recessed and Zippyy, Sanwa or Seimitsu joysticks are suitable for mounting in the control panel. The kit comes complete with fixings for self assembly. There is also an option to have a trackball hole pre-cut and this can be selected at the time of order. The trackball hole will be suitable for our mini illuminated trackball and mounting plate for mini illuminated trackball. Simply install your own arcade joysticks, buttons and hardware such as JAMMA board or Raspberry Pi and you will have your own arcade control panel in no time.
* Zippyy joysticks
* Illuminated joysticks
* Sanwa joysticks
* Seimitsu joysticks
Please note: Happ/IL joysticks are NOT suitable for mounting in this kit
* AWUK classic
* Chrome effect
* Gold leaf
Please note: Sanwa/Seimitsu buttons are NOT suitable for mounting in this kit
* 4 Player control panel layout - pre-drilled
* Includes fixings for self assembly
* Supports a variety of hardware including JAMMA game boards, Raspberry Pi and more
* Pre-cut hole for dedicated PS/2 / USB trackball (sold separately)
* Pre-cut t-molding slots
* Pre-cut IEC socket hole on rear
* Supports the most popular joysticks
* Ideal for making your own arcade project
* W:115cm D:33cm H:20cm
This 4 player control panel requires 10 feet of 3 quarter inch T-Molding.
Please click the link below to view our range of colours.
3/4" T-Molding (0.75in ≈ 19mm)