Acemake Button Microswitch With 4.8mm Terminals
- Calculated at Checkout
This Acemake button microswitch is suitable for use with some of our arcade buttons (Please see below for compatible arcade buttons) and various other applications, including telecommunication systems, automatic equipment and instrument equipment. This microswitch has 4.8mm terminals and an operating force of approx 50g. The Acemake microswitch has an expected mechanical life of 5,000,000 cycles and an expected electrical life of 500,000 cycles.
*Suitable for various applications
*Long life spring mechanism
*Mechanical life – Expected 5,000,000 cycles
*Electrical life – Expected 500,000 cycles
Compatible Arcade Buttons:
This microswitch is suitable for use with the following arcade buttons:
*Classic Arcade Button
*Happ Competition Button
*Happ Standard Button
*Chrome Effect Arcade Button
*Translucent Arcade Button
*All of the Illuminated Arcade Buttons on the website
This microswitch requires 4.8mm crimped wires for connection.
1 wire for ground connection (CO) and 1 wire for signal connection (NO).
Pre-crimped 4.8mm wires and 4.8mm daisy chain ground harness can be ordered here:
10 x 1 Metre Long Crimped Wires
Daisy Chain Harness
1. Operating temperature - -25° ～ 75°
2. Ambient humidity - 80%RH Max
3. Type of actuation - Momentary
4. Contact arrangement - S.P.D.T.
1. Contact resistance - 50mΩ Max.(Initial)
2. Insulation resistance - 100MΩ Min.(At 500VDC)
3. Dielectric strength:
1000VAC (50 / 60HZ) for 1 minute between terminals of same polarity
1500VAC (50 / 60HZ) for 1 minute between current-carrying metal parts and ground
(with separator) and btween each terminal and non-current-carrying metal parts.
4. Maximum ratings - 6A 125 / 250VAC
1. Operating speed - 1mm/sec to 1m/sec
2. Operating frequency - Less than 300 operations/min
3. Total travel - 2.60mm
4. Operating point (O.P.) - 14. 6 ± 0.4
Operating force (O.F.) - 150 ± 50g
5. Vibration/Malfunction durability - 10 to 55HZ, 1.5mm double amplitude
Mechanical durability - 1000m/s² min. (approx. 100g)
Malfunction durability - 300m/s² min. (approx. 30g)
1. Mechanical life - 5,000,000 cycles min.
2. Electrical life - 500,000 cycles min.